OLLI courses for the eight-week spring term (March 29 - May 21, 2021)
The spring 2021 catalog lists courses, special events and clubs/interest groups at all three locations (Fairfax, Reston and NOVA-Loudoun). Fairfax courses are denoted by "F", Reston courses are denoted by "R", and Loudoun courses are denoted by "L". Due to COVID-19, all classes and clubs/interest groups for spring term 2021 will be provided online via the Zoom virtual classroom.
- Spring catalog (pdf) – courses are listed in two columns; looks exactly like the printed catalog that has been mailed to OLLI members
- Spring catalog (flip document) Use the menu at the bottom of the window to open the book in full-screen mode (left-most icon) for best viewing. Navigate through the book using the arrows that will allow you to open the next or previous page.
Following are direct links to selected spring catalog pages.
- Schedule Pages (pdf)
- Registration and membership page (pdf)
- Member Portal and online registration page
- Registration form for mail or in-person registration (pdf)
- Canceled, changed and added courses since catalog printing (link)
Catalogs for the winter term (January 25 - February 19, 2021)
- Winter catalog (pdf) – courses are listed in two columns; looks exactly like the printed catalog that will be mailed to OLLI members
- Winter catalog (flip document)
Following are direct links to selected winter catalog pages.
Catalogs for prior terms: View catalogs (pdf documents) for prior terms here.
Registration Procedures. OLLI has an easy-to-use system that more than half of members now use; we strongly encourage you to register online by visiting the Member Portal (please call the office at 703-503-3384 if you have questions or problems with registering online). If you prefer to register manually, complete the Form, enclose your check(s) to renew your annual membership (if applicable) and pay for any courses or special events (separate checks are required for each event), and then mail the material to OLLI or deliver it to the office any time during the period. Register anytime during the registration period (there is no advantage to registering early).
Drop or add a course. To withdraw from a course after you register, sign on to the Member Portal and under Courses, select Drop a Course. Highlight the course or special event you want to drop, then click on Withdraw. A confirmation email will be sent to you.
To add a course, select Register/Add Course and follow the registration procedure. Courses and activities are limited by available space or other factors. The most important thing you can do to improve your chances of getting the courses and activities you want is to list them in priority order of their importance to you on the Registration Form. If courses are not over-subscribed, you will be enrolled in the courses you have requested. For the relatively few over-subscribed courses, registration is filled by priority group (priority ones first, then priority twos, etc.), and when there are not enough slots, remaining available slots for that priority group will be filled by 'lottery' using computer-generated numbers.