- Affiliation Agreement between the University and OLLI-Mason
- Annual Reports (State of the Institute presentations and Town Hall Meeting presentations)
- The Board Handbook (formerly called the Executive Handbook) is a basic reference source for OLLI Board members, officers, committee chairs, and the executive director and staff. A printer-friendly PDF version is available near the top of the same page for those who prefer a printed document.
- Highlights of Board minutes. To view the highlights of Board meetings, click here, where you can view highlights of Board meetings as originally reported in OLLI E-News back to the summer of 2005, when E-News had just commenced publication.
- Latest Auditors Report 2019 (pdf)
- Latest Tax Reports (Form 990) 2019 (pdf)
To access the documents below (available only to OLLI members), please visit the Member Portal, sign in and click "Official Documents" in the green navigation table at the far left of the page. To access the minutes of Board Meetings, click “Board Minutes” in the list of official documents. (Members who wish to be put on the email distribution list to receive an email copy of the official Board minutes should send an email to the office with “Board Minutes” in the subject line.) The official printed minutes of recent meetings of OLLI’s Board of Directors are available in the Tallwood social room and can be made available upon request from administrative assistants at the Reston and Loudoun sites for review by OLLI members.
- Board Minutes
- Board Meeting Agendas
- Committee Reports
- Executive Director Reports
- Annual Reports to the Osher Foundation
You will need an Adobe Portable Document Format (pdf) reader to view some OLLI publications. A free Adobe Reader can be found here; scroll to the bottom of that page and click on “Adobe Acrobat Reader” to go to the download page. Clear the check boxes for installing McAfee Security Scan Plus and McAfee Safe Connect before downloading.